- TOBY’S Park Square & Shangrila.
- MIZUNO Eastwood, MOA & Alabang Town Center.
- Second Wind Teachers Village & Ortigas Home Depot.
- ARC (A Runner’s Circle) Roxas blvd cor Quirino, Manila.
- OAKLEY at Boni High Street and
- FIREWYRE at SM North Edsa Annex CyberZone.
Please be guided also of the Event’s Reminders
- Best if you bring your own favorite cold drink
- COSTUME CONTEST: a) Runner in BEST GREEN ARCHER GET UP b) GREEN AND WHITE BUDDIES (2 runners of any gender 1 in ALL GREEN and 1 in ALL WHITE)
- Beneficiary: De La Salle Scholarship. No cash Prizes for winners; Medals and gifts only
- Baggage counter opens at 4am and closes at 8am
- Avoid bring Valuables. Race organizers will not be responsible for losses
- Wear racebibs at all times. Ansolutely NO BANDITS ALLOWED
- Wash Race shirts prior to race day
- SAFETY FIRST. Participants must retire immediately if asked or requested by the organizing committee if found not physically fit to continue the race.
- Race proceeds RAIN OR SHINE. No rescheduling or refund due to force majeure
Be also reminded that the ON SITE REGISTRATION opens at 4am tomorrow, April 1. Limited stocks of racepacks only, mostly 5K and 10Miler.
Date: April 1, 2012
Assembly Time: 4:00 am (for onsite registration)
Gunstart: 5:15 am 16 Miler, 5:40 am 10K, 5:50 am 5K, 6:00 am 3K
Venue: Bonifacio Global City, Honda 9th Street
It is a RAIN OR SHINE event! See you There!
Below are the Race Routes for your Pre race review