Its back… and with more causes to choose from! The Hyundai Run for A Cause. With their successful event last year at the Quirino Grandstand most of the runners in the community look forward to its 2nd season, and hope that it happens again for FREE…and IT IS!
For more complete details on Registration and the Race Click HERE
- Online Registration will run from April 2-Apr 16, 2012 only. Registration will be closed on April 16 at exactly 12 NN.
- No registration fee is needed.
- The Hyundai Run for a Cause will be held on April 29, 2012 at the Quirino Grand Stand. Official Assembly Time and Gun Start:
Distance Assembly Time Gun Start
- Registration will be done online at www.hyundairunforacause.com
- Online Registration Details
- Click the ‘Click Here To Register’ button found at the left portion of the page.
- Choose the category
- One Hyundai Club Member
- Non One Hyundai Club Member
- Run for a Cause
- There will be 8 different causes to choose from
- Each cause will be represented by a particular color; color representation will determine the color of the singlet.
- Limited stocks per color only. Percentage bar will be provided to inform the user the availability of the chosen cause/color.
- Accommodation of preferred singlet size will depend on stock availability.
- Provide the required information and click Submit upon completion.
- The user will be notified if registration has been successful. Please take note that the information provided is considered final. Any change in details will not be accommodated.
- Print and accomplish Registration Form and Waiver Form [available online] by clicking the “Print this Form” button on the screen. The Registration Form shall henceforth contain all the data provided by the participant. The Registration Form and the Waiver Form shall be signed by the participant and must be presented upon claiming of the Race Packs.
- A unique registration code will be sent to the user’s provided email address for his/her reference only.
*As long as the Registration Form and Waiver Form has been printed, the Registration is deemed valid.
- If in case, the user was not able to print the Registration Form and Waiver Form, he could retrieve the file through http://hyundairunforacause.com/printform_code.aspx.
- One registration per user only. Please do not register using several emails to give chance to other interested participants.
- Race Pack Distribution details
- Date: April 21-25, 2012
- Time: 9AM to 8PM
- Signed waiver and fully accomplished Waiver Form and Registration Form
- Photocopy of participant’s valid ID (with picture and signature)
- If claiming through a representative, please present the following
- Signed waiver and fully accomplished Waiver Form and Registration Form of participant [original copy]
- Photocopy of participant’s Valid ID (with picture and signature)
- Signed Endorsement Letter from the participant [original copy]
- Photocopy of Representative’s Valid ID (with picture and signature)
- Claiming Sites
- HARI Headquarters (KPMG 6787 Ayala Ave., Makati City)
- Hyundai Alabang (235 FMW Building, Tierra Nueva Subd. Alabang Zapote
- Hyundai Global City (5th Ave., cor 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Hyundai Quezon Ave (1144 Quezon Ave., Brgy. Paligsahan, Quezon City)
- Second Wind Ortigas (Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas Ave., Pasig City)
- All race packs must be claimed on the claim dates mentioned above. No race packs shall be issued or may be claimed on race day.
- Race packs are non transferable, and shall be issued/released only upon presentation of the Registration Form and Waiver Form signed by the participant.
- Unclaimed race packs may be given away by the orgainzers.
- Rules and Regulations
- Participants below 18 years old must have their Registration Form signed by a parent/guardian
- Baggage deposit service is available at the Finisher’s Village.
- Race Bibs must be worn at all time during the race. It should be pinned in front of the singlet.
- Drinking water will be provided at selected points along the route. Medical aid will be available at certain points via roving representative.
- Portalets will also be available at the site.
- HARI and/or the organizers reserve the right, without incurring liability to any participant/s, to alter or modify the starting times and race routes without prior notice in case of weather disturbances, safety and security issues.
- This event will be in partnership with HARI’s beneficiaries, namely Gawad Kalinga, HARIBON Foundation, UP Women Lawyer’s Circle, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Department of Tourism, National Children’s Hospital, St. Scholastica’s Priory and The Younghusband Football Academy to support the 8 different causes namely – Environmental Stability, Women and Children’s Rights, Road Safety and Responsible Car Ownership, Education, Filipino Heritage and Pride, Community Development, Youth Development through Sports, and Social Entrepreneurship.
- By registering and/or participating in this event, the participant hereby warrants and undertakes in favour of HARI and the organizers that:
- He/she is physically fit and in good health and is thus able to participate in the event;
- He/she is registering and participating in this event freely and voluntarily;
- All the information he/she is providing in the Registration Form are true, accurate, and correct;
- He/she agrees to abide by all the rules and regulations and the race mechanics implemented by HARI and the organizers for the event;
- and He/she renders HARI and the organizers free and harmless from any and all liability or consequence that he/she may suffer as a result of his/her participation in the event.
- Updates and Announcements regarding the Run may be found in the Hyundai Run for a Cause’s official Facebook Fanpage, www.facebook.com/hyundairunforacause.
- For more inquiries, you may contact the Hyundai Run for a Cause Secretariat at
- Smart – 0908-7098264
- Globe – 0905-4216805
- Sun – 0933-1721837
- Email at email@example.com
For this year, I registered and will be running the 10K category and hopes for another fun experience with friends.
See you on APRIL 29 at the Quirino Grandstand!!